Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Inspiration

I took some pictures of my garden for inspiration.The garden is not usually this far along so early in the season. I think our mild winter and temperatures have brought an early spring to Western Washinton. I'm sure we will pay for this in summer but for right now I cannot help but enjoy it. I'm hoping to be inspired to design a small  wallhanging to celebrate Spring and Easter. I really like my garden angel and "fairy" chair and ofcourse the flowers also inspire me. And all those spring greens!! Or, maybe a bird or two needs to be included. As you can tell, I am working through my designing process. I'm sure I will come up with something. Ofcourse there are other projects that I need to work on, but I really can't resist giving into inspiration when it hits, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment