Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

the peachy crafty world of tif fussell

I have been following a blog called dotttie angel for quite a while and enjoy her style and reading the goings on at "mossy shed".
The author of "dottie angel" is Tif Fussell, an adorable brit living near Seattle and she has now written a book  "dottie angel..the peachy crafty world of tif fussell ". I was invited to a book signing by fellow "follower", Pam.

What a feast for the eyes and inspiration. I'm looking forward to making the fun vintage inspired projects.


This window display greeted us at Assemble Gallery and Studio

I love the simplicity of Tif's ideas...I will be looking for vintage linens and doilies.

What a great use of lamp shade frames...clever girl.
Thank you Tif for putting all this lovliness into a book. It was  "peachy perfect" to meet you.

 I really am on inspiration over-load and can't seem to settle on what to make first. For now, I will just continue to be inspired . Maybe tomorrow I will be ready to make something.  I will gather together all my goodies and collections and see what inspires me.  : )
Happy Monday to all and to all a good week.
xxoo Kay 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay first let me say thank you for joining my followers group.
    It sure looks like a heap of inspiration. Good luck starting

    ReplyDelete