Total Pageviews

Monday, June 10, 2013

Holy Cow!! Two Days in a Row???

Hi, again. You don't hear from me for months and here I am again the next day.

I am anxious to share the next installment of my Home Sweet Home quilt. I last posted a finished block in Feb 2012! This is block 6, "62 Holly Hill".


I finished the last of the applique last night while watching the Tony Awards. So happy to have one more finished. The tree on the left was my own design. I really liked the look of the original tree designed by Barb and Alma, but found it quite difficult to applique, I was not happy with how mine was turning out so I designed an easier one.
Just 3 more blocks to go and then an applique swag border. I plan on getting the fabrics selected for the next block today.
Hope you all have a good and productive week.
xo Kay

1 comment:

  1. Kay! It is so good to see you back here again! Your customized block is beautiful! I was suppose to go to Market... now I am really sad that I didn't get to go... it would have been nice to see you again.

    ReplyDelete