This took less than an hour to complete. I did buy the table but all the other supplies I already had. I bought this fabric a couple of years ago hoping to make a new cover for my "other" ironing board but I love it on this. I find this size very useful next to my sewing machine and works great with the smaller travel size iron.
Now I can fold up the "big" one and just bring it out when I need to press bigger things..allows much more room in my space!!
Now for what I have managed to sew this month. Still working on the "secret" quilt, so can't show progress on that yet, but finished my 12 dresden plates for the Bunny Hill Designs free pattern, just deciding on what to use for sashing .
|not the final arrangement!|
My daughter used the art work made my the children in the kindergarten classes to make a piece of art to auction at the annual spring auction this year. Then she printed the art work on transfer fabric by EQ.
I assembled the blocks and machine quilted it just in time for the last day of school. It was a real hit.
Speaking of catching up.. better get started.
Today's goal...finish piecing the Stella blocks !
Have a great weekend and a great 4th of July!!!