Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer Nine-Patch Challenge Update


92 orange and cream/white nine patches!!!!
Whew. I was a little behind but Saturday I turned on the TV and caught up on my fav new show on BBC America called "The Chorus", while piecing  the rest of my blocks. I then spent some time working out a setting that I'm very excited about. Wanting something different and unexpected I plan on adding "scrappy" elements to bring all the blocks together. Still in the cutting stage but stay tuned, I'm planning a sewing "Labor" day today and will have a completed quilt to share soon.
 I need something to watch today, maybe a favorite old movie? I'm sure I will find something.
To be continued.....Kay

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this one is going to be a stunner. I can tell. Waiting...waiting...not very patiently...for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete