Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Devine Inspiration

Today the weather was rainy and cold.. The snow and ice are gone, for now and I just had to get out and find some fabrics. I have been wonderfully obsessed with the many Kona Cotton solids available now and don't you just love the color names the give them!
I just have to share with you what came home with me today....these colors make me feel sooooo good.
 The one on the far right is "pond". Isn't that a great name! I just had to have some. Also periwinkle, banana, artichoke,zucchini,primrose, cheddar, lilac, just to name a few.
I'm sure this all comes from the lack of color in our NW landscape right now. At least the snow was pretty and sort of dressed us up a bit.
I must be thinking about spring!!
I have a fun project in mind for these and I can't wait to get started!!!
Stay tuned !!
Kay

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh...I have solids envy. What a lovely collection. You are sure to make something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, I promised you I would post a comment on your blog so here I am. I was in Keepsake the other day and made a somewhat small purchase..but it was nice chatting with you. By coincidence my husband and I were returning home from Ikea. I needed an additional bookcase for my sewing room. I will return for a visit to your blog again soon. I am in the state of organizing and purging in that fashion of the New Year as I always do..

    ReplyDelete
  3. L0ve those solids!!!I have been thinking of solids since I saw a lovely post on Nichis' blog earlier last year ~ ( www.quiltycat-quiltycat.blogspot.com ) She did the darks making a lovequilt and a teacup quilt...Thanks Kay for stopping by my blog and congrats on your 4 years!!!
    ♥ Eileen

    ReplyDelete