Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New year

Hello.
 I can't believe it has been several weeks since I last blogged. I had every intention of writing before Christmas and also before New Year, but there have not been any projects I could share.
My  hubby gave me a new camera for Christmas and now I hope that my photos will be better,
Just finished Block 2 of Down in the Garden. It feels like I have been working on this block for a very long time ( started it during the summer!!!).
 I seem to have been side-tracked for a few months and decided to get it finished by Jan 1. Now I'm ready to start block 3.

Down in the Garden Block 2
 I also made my niece, Angela, the apron she requested :), and really like the way the fabrics make it look so vintage. I used left-over fabric from Objects of Desire, the fabric I used to make her graduation quilt.
I am looking forward to a slower paced life and have great hopes for getting more projects finished this year. Time will tell.
Have a great day!! K

No comments:

Post a Comment