Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Objects of Desire..for Angela

I have just finished machine quilting the graduation quilt I made for my niece, Angela. This quilt was started the summer of 2009, following her graduation from high school. I posted a picture July 2009 when I finished piecing it. The piecing went pretty fast and the quilt sat in my "need to quilt" pile.There are many quilts in that pile!!!
Finally I pulled it out and basted and quilted it in two days!! I put the binding on last night while watching TV.
Finished...yeah!!

Here is the back. Almost as cute as the front!!

some detail.. kept the quilting simple.

detail of back.. used two panels from the group..
 What was so hard about that...you ask???? "No idea" would be my reply.
 What a great feeling to have it finished and ready to be loved by a very special girl.  
I will hand it off to her very soon. Maybe I can get a photo of her with the quilt to post.
Now what??? maybe another UFO. Stay tuned.
 Kay














2 comments:

  1. You did such a good job Kay!! I especially love the back...Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given you the liebsters award...read about it on my blog ....hope you like it....

    ReplyDelete